We value and apply every dollar donated with a commitment to make the biggest impact to the people in the most difficult hardship. Our strategy is to:
- Draw on the utilization of our volunteerism and recruit others to volunteer(we practice what we preach)
- Take account of the local resources and include them as much as possible
- Invite alliances around the globe to join our mission, especially in the areas we lack expertise
- Starting small, plan big, stick to one project at a time until completed to the best level possible, keeping in mind that the local population will replicate, if they see it as successful.
Donations can be made by:
- Credit card by clicking here
- Mail your tax deductible donation by check to: Hope for Children of Africa, P.O. Box 399, Alma, Colorado 80420
OTHER WAYS TO SUPPORT HCA AND THE IMPACTFUL PROGRAMS THEY IMPLEMENT:
- You can donate your old car to Cars Helping Charities: www.carshelpingcharities.org or call (800.701.2277)
- Educational non-cash donations for the community learning center programs are welcomed. Please contact us at email@example.com and learn how to Get Involved.
We need volunteers to:
- Contribute skills for program and marketing development. Organize fund raising events or collect resources such as dictionaries or reading glasses.
- Invite Hope for Children of Africa to speak at your business, school, church or association.
- Host a Hope for Children of Africa dinner party for friends and associates
Hope For Children of Africa is a non-profit, tax-exempt 501(c)3 organization through United Charitable. If you have ideas, contacts and want to volunteer, we welcome you! Please visit our “Get Involved” page for more information.